PassSmart is a new way for ADIs like you to get extra business without spending a fortune on expensive marketing or website design and optimisation. It’s quick to join, simple to use and – for now – it’s absolutely, 100% free.
What you get when you sign up
- Better online visibility for you and your business.
- Your own PassSmart profile to showcase your driving school. (View example profile.)
- More leads, more learners and more earning potential.
- All for FREE!
Why now’s the time to get on PassSmart
- The service is still 100% free to use.
- The PassSmart team specialise in making businesses succeed online and we’re keen to prove ourselves to ADIs and learners alike.
- The driver training industry is getting increasingly competitive; 25 new Potential Driving Instructors (PDIs) are registered every day and the big driving schools are getting more and more price competitive. We can help you to make sure that learners know about your driving school.
- We’re quickly climbing the Google rankings.
Tempting, but I’d like to know more.
PassSmart have been helping ADIs to fill their diaries and learners to find their perfect driving instructor for over a year. We’re a Kent-based company with offices just outside of Hythe and we’re seeing learner enquiries and new ADI sign ups from all over the UK every day.
In January alone, over 10,000 learner drivers visited PassSmart to find a driving instructor and find handy driving tips on our blog. We’ve got a great team who are constantly working on the website to make it as easy-to-use and easy-to-find as possible, so you know your PassSmart profile will always be up-to-date and climbing the Google rankings.
To find out more about PassSmart and the team behind it, visit our All About Us page.
It’s a tough time to be an ADI. Let us help
Not so long ago, a few leaflets and adverts, a branded-up car and maybe a little website were enough to keep an ADI’s diary full. Today, that’s not the case for many ADIs. The number of instructors on the roads keeps rising, lesson prices keep getting more competitive and it’s getting increasingly difficult to get noticed online without spending a fortune on websites, paid advertising and search engine optimisation.
Just how competitive is it out there for an ADI?
- There are more than 46,000 registered ADIs already on the road, competing for work.
- In addition, there are 95,000 registered Potential Driving Instructors currently undergoing training.
- On top of all that, roughly 25 new Potential Driving Instructors register every day.
- If you only count the currently registered ADIs, that’s still enough people to fill the O2 Arena. Twice.
Getting a PassSmart profile is an easy way for you to get an edge on the competition. We invest heavily in on and offline advertising and marketing, ensuring that our website and, by extension, your profile, is as visible as possible.
How much does it cost?
At the moment, PassSmart is a totally free service to both learners and driving instructors. We do intend to charge driving instructors a nominal monthly fee in the future, but right now we’re concentrating on making PassSmart as easy to use as possible.
When we do eventually start charging a fee, we’ll give all of our instructors plenty of warning and it’ll be great value for money. We promise.
PassSmart will always be free to use for learner drivers.